Clinical Care Reviewer RN
Clinical Care Reviewer Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a full-time opening for a Clinical Care Reviewer Registered Nurse (RN) in the Harrisburg, PA area.
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 8:00A-4:30P
- Responsible for completing medical necessity reviews using AHC policies and procedures.
- Consistently applies medical health benefit policy and medical management guidelines to authorize services.
- Identifies and refers requests for services to the appropriate Medical Director when guidelines are not met.
- Reviews inpatient and outpatient services requiring Plan approval.
- Assesses and appropriately channels/facilitates discharge planning requests.
- Active unrestricted PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 3-5 years of experience in critical care or ER in an acute environment.
- 2 years of experience in utilization management preferably a managed care environment.
- Comfortable using MS Office products (including Excel, Outlook, Word).
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) position, contact Amy Organski at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.