Clinical Care Reviewer RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19029
Clinical Care Reviewer Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a great position?! We have a brand new opening for a Clinical Care Reviewer Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA!
- 13-week contract
- Immediate start!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- Responsible for completing medical necessity reviews. Using clinical knowledge and nursing experience, the nurse reviews provider requests for inpatient and outpatient services, working closely with members and providers to collect all information necessary to perform a thorough medical necessity review.
- Registered Nurse graduated from an accredited program.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related clinical setting.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile transportation for on-site assignments and off-site work related activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Self-directed/Ability to work independently.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent time management skills, prioritizing work and meeting timelines.
- Ability to advocate for member/member family needs.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
Contact Sandra Stewart at email@example.com for more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch position that comes with both great pay and top benefits! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.