Corrections LPN 
Huntsville, TX 77320
Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Spring into a great job by applying for our Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) position in the Huntsville, TX area.
- Great pay and benefits offered.
- Both day and night shifts are available!
- 12 hour shifts
- Active TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of corrections experience.
Wanting more information about this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities? Contact Brian Rochow firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.