Beeville, TX 78102
Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Kick start your next great position as a Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Beeville, TX area.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 5:45p – 6:15a
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- Nurse candidate must be confident in Med/Surg skills and able to work independently with little guidance.
- IV Certification required - GHR willing to help with getting the certification
- BLS/CPR - American Heart Association required
For more information on this terrific Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunity, send Casi Douthgty an email at email@example.com or call 610-955-4299!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.