Corrections LPN 
Cumberland, NJ 08302
Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Overnight Shift
Check out our brand new opening for a Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Cumberland, NJ area! This position is available for an immediate start.
- Full time, part time or per diem hours available.
- Unique and exciting setting.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 11:00p – 7:00a
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a corrections facility.
- ER, triage, mental health, and/or urgent care background helpful, but not required.
For more information about this and our other great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions, contact Jen Caffrey at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity with great pay and top industry benefits. Apply Now for this and our other great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.