Huntsville, TX 77320
*Regional Travel - Texas
Correctional Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have a wonderful contract opportunity for a correctional Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Huntsville, TX
- Great pay packages avaiable for travel and local LVN candidates.
- 12 hour shifts
- 6:45am -7:15pm
- 36/48 rotation
- July 17th start date
- Texas or compact State Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' LVN experience in a Med-Surg, acute care, or corrections enviroment.
- BLS/CPR - American Heart Association
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities, please contact Barbra at 469-730-0373 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.