Navasota, TX 77868
This is a regional travel position
Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have an opening, with an immediate start, as a Corrections Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Navasota, TX area.
- Great pay and benefits offered
- 5:45am - 6:15pm
- Overtime is available
- July 15th start date
- Monthly Block Booking Schedules - (36/48 rotation)
- Active TX or compact State License Vocational License
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Acute LVN or Corrections
- NOTE: Must have very strong inpatient skills
- BLS/CPR - American Heart Association
- IV Certification - GHR is willing to assist in obtaining certification
If you’re looking for more information about this and our other great Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities?
Please call Casi Doughty 610-955-4299 or email email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Why wait on great pay and benefits?! Apply today for this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.