General Healthcare Resources (GHR) has an exciting LPN contract position available at a Correctional Facility located in Newark, NJ!
- Schedule: Monday- Fri, Full Time
- Shifts: 6am-2:30pm
- Hourly Rate: Starting at $37/hour
- Contract Length: 3-6 months
- The assignment is specific to phlebotomy-- scheduleing labs, print out daily schedules, access electronic medical records for patients to print out Quest lab orders, draw/obtain labs, process/spin as indicated for individual labs, label each tube, package samples/documents/requisitions for each patient at the end of the day, all labs will be brought to the front area for Quest pick up. May need to reach out to Quest for any specific labs that need additional direction or information.
- New Jersey LPN License
- Current CPR/BLS
- Minimum 1 Year of Prior Clinical Experience (LTC, Behavioral Health, Psych Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with phlebotomy
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other LPN openings, please call or text Alyssa Thomson at 609.747.4570!!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place LPN/LVN Nurses, Registered Nurses (RN), therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.