Corrections RN 
Cumberland, NJ 08302
Corrections Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a tremendous opening, with an immediate start, for a Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) in Cumberland, NJ!
- 13-week per diem contract
- 40 hours per week
- Full time, part time or per diem hours available
- Shifts: 7:00a – 3:00p
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1+ years of corrections experience.
- ER, triage, mental health, and/or urgent care background helpful, but not required.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give Jen Caffrey a call at 609-387-7486 or send an email at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.