Newark, NJ 07114
Corrections Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in New Jersey, NJ.
- Pay Rate: $40/HR
- State Prison
- Day/Evening Shift (7-3/3-11)
- Up to Full-Time Work Available
- Will be working in Medical/Meantal Health Units
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1 Year of Correctional/Behavioral Health Experience
- Valid CPR/BLS Certification
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact RECRUITER CONTACT INFORMATION.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.