Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Drug and Alcohol Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Great Pay and Benefits!
An inpatient detox facility in the Greater Pittsburgh area has openings for D&A Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN). We’re offering amazing pay and benefits for these positions!
- Full-time, on-going contract position.
- $25/hr weekday
- $26/hr weekend
- 40 hours per week.
- 2-week rotating schedule & every other weekend.
- Shifts: 3p-11p AND 11p-7a
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and crisis management skills necessary for this Full Time Contract position working directly with patients of diverse backgrounds. Strong background in D&A and Co-occurring Disorders preferred. Work under the direction and supervision of Physician and RN to transfer treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation, medication administration, vitals, knowledge of detox programs a plus. Ideal LPN will demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality, and ability to make objective and ethical decisions.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Strong background in D&A and Co-occurring Disorders preferred.
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position? Please contact Sarah Grayev at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.