Hammonton, NJ 08037
D&A Registered Nurse (RN)
Join the GHR team with this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Hammonton, NJ.
- $34 per hour
- 7a-7a; 36 hours a week
- Per-diem, Part-Time and Contract Assignment Available
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Facility
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Drug and Alcohol experience preferred, but not required
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Jenny Caffrey (email@example.com or call/text at 609-245-0365).
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.