D&A Executive Director,LCSW,LPC
Executive Director, LPC, LCSW – D&A
We have a direct placement opening for a D & A Executive Director in the Leesburg, VA area. Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Salary Range - $75K+; relocation option available.
- 5 days per week
- Shift: Mon - Fri 7:00A – 3:00P
- You will directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
- Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff performance.
- Master’s degree and two years of full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience in a substance abuse treatment facility; OR
- A baccalaureate degree and four years of full-time or full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience or training in a substance abuse treatment facility.
- Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients.
- Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters.
- Ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
Contact Kayla Zimmerman at 800-879-4471 for more information about this Executive Director position or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great D&A Executive Director position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.