Dr Ofc RN
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Outpatient/ Doctor's Office Registered Nurse (RN)
Join the GHR team with this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Philadelphia, PA working for a non-profit Community Health System, Providing Care on an outpatient basis to communities across the county.
- Immediate start, 3-6 month contract, temp to perm
- 40 hours/week
- 8:00am-4:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 2 Years Experience as a Registered Nurse
- Outpatient, Doctor's Office, ambulatory care, case management, urgent care experience preferred
- Willingness to undergo a background & FBI check
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please call or text Lane 610-410-8230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.