ER ASN,BSN 
Sugar Land, TX 77479
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great position with an immediate start for an ER Registered Nurse (RN) in the greater Houston, TX area!
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 12 hours per week.
- Shift: 7am – 7pm
- Responsibilities include:
- Collects current symptoms, as well as a detailed patient history and then consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Performs triage, while considering both physical and psychosocial elements
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Records patients’ current vital signs.
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse. Provides IV therapy.
- Cleans and bandages wounds.
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ER experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact William Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.