Nurse Manager – Emergency Department
A reputable healthcare system is seeking an experienced Nurse Manager for the Emergency Department in the Anne Arundel County area!
- Immediate start available!
- $85,000 - $140,000/yr (Depending on Experience).
- Expensive benefit package, competitive 401k and Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: 8a – 4p
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- At least 4-5 years of recent experience working in an Emergency Department.
- At least 1-2 years of current experience as a Nurse Manager / Assistant Nurse Manager or Charge Nurse within the ED is a must!
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN projects and developing / implementing performance improvement initiatives, preferred.
- Experience with staff development and education.
For more information on this Nurse Manager opportunity, please contact Alyssa Comita at email@example.com or call 610-684-4530!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.