Reading, PA 19611
Feeling like it’s time for a fresh start? We have a tremendous opening for an ER Director/Manager in Reading, PA.
- Immediate start available
- Nurse Manager of Observation Unit
- Salary: $90K - $125K, based on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Trauma center with over 100,000 patient visits annually. They are seeking a dynamic leadership professional with a strong business acumen.
- Education benefits:
- Leader in Tuition reimbursement in the state of PA.
- In-services and CEUs.
- Each department has a supportive Educator, Assistant Manager, and CNS to support Nurse Manager.
- Other great benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits packages.
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement offered ( up to $10K per year for Masters degree and above ).
- Generous PTO.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience.
- MSN needs to be at least in progress.
- Strong management exp in med surg/ ER / Observation unit required.
Contact Ashley Rosati at email@example.com for more information about this great Director/Manager opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great positon, top pay and strong benefits await! Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.