ER NP 
Philadelphia, PA 19102
ER Nurse Practitioner (NP)
We have openings for ER Nurse Practitioners (NP) in Philadelphia, PA!
- 13-week per diem position; potentially longer.
- 4 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- 36 hours per week.
- Potential Shifts Available:
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 pm, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 1:00 AM.
- PA Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ED or urgent care experience.
Looking for more information on this ER Nurse Practitioners (NP) opportunity? Please contact Alyssa Depte at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great ER Nurse Practitioner (NP) position at a top Philadelphia facility. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.