ER Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our fantastic immediate openings for ER Registered Nurses (RN) at top facilities in Houston, TX!
- Per-diem positions.
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: Both night and day shifts available. (7a-7p, 7p-7a)
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent ER experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, give us a call at 214-523-9518!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexibility, great pay and top benefits await! APPLY NOW for our top Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.