Philadelphia, PA 19128
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a per diem RN opportunity in the Philadelphia area!
- Per diem.
- ED shifts are a variety of different shifts. We have 7a-7p, 11a-11p, 1p-1a, 3p-3a and 7p-7a shifts used in that department so it depends on the needs for that day.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Min. of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact Alicia Shadle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.