Philadelphia, PA 19111
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Emergency Department Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
- Night shift: 7:00pm-7:30am
- 13-week contract assignment, extensions likely
- NOW OFFERING elevated pay, up to $55/hour
- Completion bonuses available
- Work with a community based hospital, nationally ranked for it's quality of patient care, and the resources of a major academic healthcare system.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Active BLS
- Active ACLS
- Active PALS
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Emergency Department experience
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Kelly Ferry @ 610-699-9144 or email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.