ER Registered Nurse (RN)
Relocate to Philadelphia for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity at Abington Hospital Jefferson. We’re offering a $5,000 relocation reimbursement!
- $5,000 relocation reimbursement!
- Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health is a 655-Bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital.
- The ER is a Level 2 Trauma Center with 84 beds that sees around 105,000 annually.
- Full time 36 hours working 7p to 7a every third weekend; full time 36 hours working 5p to 5a every third weekend; part time 20 hours working 7p to 5a 2 (10 hour shifts)
- Hourly rate $35 to $45 plus shift differential
- Must have at least 2 years of hospital Telemetry or Critical Care experience as ER manager is willing to train the right candidate, bring a positive attitude, be a team player, able to work in a fast pace environment.
- BSN or higher.
- BLS, ALCS and PALS (PALS can be taken prior to start).
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Kelly Krazer or Alyssa Depte at 610-834-7610 or email email@example.com.
A career at Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health can give you the best of both worlds - the personal feel of a community-based teaching hospital combined with the cutting-edge environment of a large urban health system.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
General Healthcare Resources is exclusively working with Abington Hospital Jefferson for these permanent staff positions. We will help you on your resume building in highlighting your skills to present you in front of the hiring manager for a quick interview. Our services are completely free to you as we are passionate about finding out as much about you and your career goals in order to partner in your career search.
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.