ER RN 
Pottstown, PA 19464
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a spectacular opening for an ER Registered Nurse (RN) at a top facility in the Pottstown, PA area!
- 3-month contract
- Immediate start!
- Salary: $30 - $45p per hour, dependent upon years of experience.
- Benefits: Full health benefits, 401k company match, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement
- 36 hours per week
- Shifts: 7:00p – 7:30a
- Facility benefits:
- Clinical Ladder Opportunities, higher pay rates for certifications within specialty area
- Shift Differentials for Evening, Night or Weekend Shifts
- Continuing Education provided onsite throughout the year
- Tuition Forgiveness available
- 4 weeks PTO
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN highly preferred or a commitment to completing within 3 years of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years of ER experience.
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS and CPR certifications required or obtained within 30 days from date of hire.
Email Ashley Rosati at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great position that comes with top notch pay and benefits! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.