Treasure Coast, FL
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have immediate openings for acute care ER Registered Nurse (RN) positions at a top rated hospital in Florida’s Treasure Coast.
- 13-week acute care contract
- Salary: $43/hr
- 3 days per week (36 hours)
- Day shift & night shift available
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1-year recent ER experience required.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS required.
- Strong ability to work well on a team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
For more information about this great ER Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this ER Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.