Education RN 
Upland, PA 19013
Education Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a fresh start?! Be sure to apply for our Education Registered Nurse (RN) position in the Upland, PA area.
- 13-week contract
- Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year, depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week
- Full Time day shift (7a-3:30p OR 8:30a-5pm) with flexibility needed to work evenings/nights to meet educational needs of staff.
- Coordinates orientation and training of new staff as well as maintaining and developing programs for ongoing training of existing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must possess skills/experience to effectively educate staff in Telemetry/Intermediate Care.
- MS or actively pursuing MS degree required.
- Telemetry nursing experience required.
- Education experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in dysrhythmia interpretation.
Looking for more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities? Contact Rachel Riegel at 484-567-0730 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.