Endoscopy RN 
Flemington, NJ 08822
Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN)
We have immediate openings for an Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN) in the Flemington, NJ area!
- 13-week contract
- 40 hours per week
- Mon – Fri Shift: 7:00A – 3:00P
- On call as needed
- Position may include:
- Providing technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care.
- Maintaining personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1+ years of Endoscopy experience.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other health care professionals.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.