Engineering Electrical Engineer
Broomall, PA 19008
Senior Electrical Engineer - Commercial Buildings
Looking for your next great opportunity? We have a great electrical engineer position in the Broomall, PA area.
- Immediate start available!
- Pay: $100k-$140k, depending on experience.
- Great benefits, 401k and generous PTO.
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: M – F; Flexible hours; four 9-hour shifts and one 4-hour shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- 7+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Proven experience working on commercial/high rise buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, grounding design, arc flash evaluation, fire alarm system design and lighting design.
For more information on this Electrical Engineer opportunity, please contact Justin Wertley at email@example.com or call (484)-567-9426!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.