Engineering Revit Designer 
Broomall, PA 19008
Revit Electrical Designer
Looking for your next great opportunity? We have a great Revit Electrical Designer position in the Broomall, PA area.
- Immediate start available!
- Pay: $50k-$80k, depending on experience.
- Great benefits, 401k and generous PTO.
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: M – F; Flexible hours; four 9-hour shifts and one 4-hour shift.
- 2+ years of experience as an Electrical Designer in MEP consulting, required.
- Revit and AutoCAD experience.
- Proven experience working on commercial or high rise buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, power distribution, grounding design, fire alarm system design and lighting design.
For more information on this Revit Electrical Designer opportunity, please contact Justin Wertley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (484)-567-9426!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.