Warrington, PA 18976
We have a fantastic immediate opening for a HR Director/Manager in the Warrington, PA area!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00A - 4:00P
- Position includes:
- Oversees operational performance of the branch including efficient, effective and high quality delivery of services and patient care.
- Builds a cohesive, service-oriented team through recruitment, training and development, engagement and retention of qualified team members
- Maintains a work environment in which staff will succeed and grow in their professional development and contribute to the overall success of the business
- Consistently models behaviors that build our culture around the values of Daughterly Companions
- Serves as a trusted advisor to implement business decisions and is sought out for expertise in people-related decisions.
- Works closely with management to improve employee work relationships, engagement, retention and performance
- Monitors effectiveness of recruitment and staffing programs. Provides input and guidance in the development and improvement of Talent Acquisition tools and processes.
- An undergraduate degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of HR experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to think critically and logically in choosing appropriate course of action.
For more information on this HR director/Manager opportunity, give Tania Fornelos a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexibility, great pay and top benefits await! APPLY NOW for our HR Director/Manager position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.