Millsboro, DE 19966
Homecare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We are looking for either a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) Kent/Sussex counties of Delaware, to provide direct patient care, to a diverse population in a variety of settings, including homecare visits or long-term care facilities.
- FULL-TIME, PART-TIME and PER DIEM schedules are available.
- Transportation a MUST.
- 40 hours per week.
- 7p – 8a
- Providing direct care to residents, including giving medications and carefully observing and documenting health status.
- Keeping accurate charts and documentation.
- Helping to ensure regulatory compliance with respect to nursing practices.
- Assisting residents with dressing, grooming, hygiene / bathing, eating, bathroom tasks and walking/transportation.
- Working cooperatively with CNAs, Homemakers, the Director of Nursing, and other team members, as well as residents' family members.
- DE Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Jeanine Sgroi at email@example.com or call (302) 781-4251.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.