West Palm Beach, FL
Hospice Homecare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have immediate openings for Hospice Homecare Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for per diem shifts throughout the Palm Beach County and West Palm Beach, FL area.
- Full flexibility, make your own schedule.
- Pay starts at $18+
- 3 days per week; 12-hour overnight shifts.
- Shift: 7:00P – 7:00A
- Provide 1-on-1 care to patients both in their homes and in facilities throughout the area.
- Certified FL Licensed Practical Nurse.
- BLS required.
- IV certification required.
- 1+ year LPN experience required.
- 8 hour orientation required.
- Must be comfortable providing compassionate end of life care to patients in their homes.
For more information about this Homecare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Hospice Homecare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.