Homecare OT 
Homecare Occupational Therapist
A non-profit healthcare system has a great opening for an Occupational Therapist in the Bucks county area!
- Immediate start available!
- Salary: $64,000 - $95,000/yr + PRN rates for additional visits!
- Extensive medical coverage and competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tablet for documentation
- Cell phone stipend
- Up to $4,000/yr toward continuing education
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- No homecare experience? Facility offers a comprehensive training program where you ride along with a seasoned therapist, as well as detailed orientation for laptop and cell phone training!
- You’ll see 30 patients/wk. If you see MORE than 30 patients/wk, you receive a PRN rate for each additional visit.
- PA Occupational Therapist license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- No need to have homecare experience.
For more information on this great Physical Therapist opportunity, please send an email to Alyssa Comita at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This company offers flexibility in choosing the area you work each day! Apply today for this great Occupational Therapist position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.