Bala Cynwyd, PA
Homecare Occupational Therapist (OT)
We have an immediate opening for a Homecare Occupational Therapist (OT) in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Immediate start
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 7:00A-3:00P
- Will be working with adults.
- Paid per visit or hourly.
- PA Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Homecare experience is not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
For more information about this Homecare Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity, contact David Williams at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Occupational Therapist (OT) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.