Philadelphia, PA 19129
Registered Nurse (RN) Homecare
Immediate full-time opening for a home health Registered Nurse (RN) for the Philadelphia area.
We are looking for a compassionate and thoughtful Registered Nurse (RN) who enjoys working one-on-one with patients outside of a clinical setting. The ability to balance a busy schedule while providing each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet their needs is a must.
- 5-day per week, 40-hour position
- 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Philadelphia area
- Immediate start opportunity
- Temporary or Temp-to-Perm opportunity possible
- PA State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2+ years’ experience in homecare
- Oasis homecare visit experience preferred
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day
For more information about this exciting Register Nurse (RN) position, contact Tania Fornelos at 610-684-4598.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefit packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.