Teaneck, NJ 07666
Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
Time for a new job? We have an immediate opening for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) in the Teneck, NJ area!
- ASAP START! 13-week contract
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: may need to work 8a-4p, 9a-5p
- Work 1 weekend per month
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of home health experience.
- CPR certification.
- Experience with Drains, Trachs, Wound Vac, Wound Care preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.