West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
We have immediate openings for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) in the West Palm Beach, FL area!
- Full flexibility, make your own schedule.
- Salary: $63K+ depending on experience.
- 4 days per week; every other weekend required.
- Shift: 9:00A – 7:30P
- This is an admissions position, and will require travel throughout Palm Beach county - specifically, the Delray/Boynton Beach area.
- You will assess patients and determine their eligibility for hospice care, and work closely with the physicians and nursing team to create a care plan for the patient.
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1+ year acute care experience (ER/ICU/tele/med surg preferred).
- BLS required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be comfortable providing compassionate end of life care to patients in their homes.
For more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexibility, great pay and top benefits await! APPLY NOW for this Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.