Hospital CMA 
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
We have a fantastic position for you! There’s an immediate start opening for a Hospital CMA in Philadelphia, PA.
- Immediate start!
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:30p
- The Clinical Support Associate (CSA) performs delegated clinical and administrative duties in a medical support role within their scope of practice and consistent with their education, training, and experience. This position does not permit the administration of any medications.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of work experience, preferably in medical office setting.
- Certified in CPR - BLS (Basic Life Support).
- Preferred: AAMA Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or American Medical Technologist/Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
- Computer skills that demonstrate health care informatics competency in order to manage patient care, data outcomes, and current and emerging health care technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, staff and the public
For more information on this CMA opportunity, send an email to Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This top notch CMA position offers you great benefits and pay. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.