Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
We have a wonderful Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) opportunity in Philadelphia!
- Per-Diem, Part-Time, Full-Time & Block Contracts Available.
- 32 hours per week.
- Rotating days approx. 4 days a week 8 hour shifts.
- The hours would be 9 am-5pm most of the time unless the full time MA is off then it would be 8am-4 pm.
- Knowledge of exam, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to react and communicate clearly, calmly and effectively.
- Working knowledge of sterile techniques and special procedures that are applicable to work performed.
- Working knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering routine and special treatments to patients.
- Working knowledge of sanitation, personal hygiene and basic health and safety precautions applicable for work in a clinic setting.
- Working knowledge of infection control procedures and safety precautions.
- Perform care according to age specific competencies.
- Able to document and communicate pertinent information
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and clinic staff. Ability to work effectively in a team.
- One year of work experience, preferably in a medical office setting preferred.
- AAMA Certified medical assistant (CMA), American Medical Technologist Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), National Center for Competency: National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA), or National Allied Health Test Registry or Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA).
- Certification in CPR within 90 days of start (must stay current).
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Graduate from a high school or GED.
- CHOP Requirements AND Certification in CPR within 90 days of start (must stay current).
For more information on this Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) position, please email Kirsten White at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.