York, PA 17405
Hospital Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
We have a fantastic opening at a top facility in York, PA for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- 8-12 week contract.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F; 7:00a – 3:00p
- Possible weekends and on call
- Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperatures, blood pressure, weight, respiration, and pulse.
- Receives or collects specimens and labels them appropriately; discards them after test or stores them for future reference
- Prepares patients for scheduled procedures to assit in patient assessment
- Arranges for patients’ ordered diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Assists physicians with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to direct patient care.
- PA CMA license.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience.
- CPR and BLS certification.
- Skills needed: Phlebotomy, Drug Test Collection, Vital Signs.
For more information on this and our other great Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) opportunities, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) position. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.