Hospital CRNA 
West Reading, PA 19611
Hospital Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Looking for a new positon? We have a great opening for a Hospital Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Reading, PA. This position is available for an immediate start!
- 2 positions available!
- Schedule: Monday thru Thursday 7a-5p OR Tuesday thru Friday 7a-5p
- Minimum of 3 months guaranteed; assignment can last up to 9 months
- No On Call, No Weekends
- Hourly Pay Rates: $80-95/HR based on experience.
- Weekly Pay!
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental available for as little as $5 per week.
- GHR covers all Malpractice Insurance
- Valid PA state licensure as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- BLS required, ACLS preferred.
- 2 years of CRNA experience within a high volume environment.
- Trauma surgery experience highly preferred.
- Ability to provide 5 professional references.
For more information about this Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) position, contact Ashley Rosati at 610-684-4540 or send and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with great pay and benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.