Hospital Certified Coder
Philadelphia, PA 19140
We have a great opening for a Certified Coder at a top hospital in Philadelphia, PA!
- 6-month contract, possibly perm position. Immediate start available!
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: 8a – 5p
- National certification in Medical Coding (i.e. CPC, CCS, CPC-H).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as certified coder.
For more information on this Certified Coder opportunity, please contact David Casavecchia at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Certified Coder opportunity and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.