Hospital Certified Tumor Registrar 
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Lead Certified Cancer Registrar / Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR)
We’re currently seeking a Certified Tumor Registrar in the Meadowbrook, PA area. This is a leadership opportunity within the Cancer Center.
- Immediate start!
- Salary: $55K - $80K, based on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p, NO WEEKENDS!
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage, Dental, Vision and 403b plan with company match.
- Generous PTO accrual.
- Continuing Education Opportunities.
- Identifies, registers, and maintains records of all cancer patients by using a tumor registry data system.
- Processes, maintains, and reports cancer-related health information data for research, quality assurance, and facility planning and marketing.
- Prepares and presents reports to COC and NAPBC while assuming compliance with all regulations for the Cancer Center.
- Abstracts and codes cancer-related clinical data using appropriate classification systems.
- Obtains long-term follow-up data and analyzes institutional established ethical standards.
- Prepares the annual report, case submissions to the state. Active member of the cancer committee.
- Works closely with physicians and cancer center director to maintain accreditation standards and success.
- Responsible for daily supervision and oversight of Staff Certified Tumor Registrar, ensuring all data abstraction is accurate and efficient
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management or Health Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cancer Registry operations.
- Certified Tumor Registrar Required.
- Registered Health Information Administrator or Registered Health Information Technician preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge of Medical Terminology and disease processes.
- Knowledge of data coding, American College of Surgeons FORDS and PCR manual, ICD-0 coding, and Cancer Staging (AJCC, Collaborative and summary staging system).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.
- Cancer registration software experience required.
For more information on this Certified Tumor Registrar opportunity, contact Ashley Rosati at GHR 610-684-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this Certified Tumor Registrar opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.