Hospital Clinical Nurse Educator,RN 
Clinical Nurse Educator
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Educator in the Montgomery County area!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 depending on experience
- Stellar benefit package
- Over 3 weeks PTO + 7 holidays
- 403b match
- $8,000 towards Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Family Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Candidate would be working in close collaboration with Senior Director for professional practice and hospital clinical and administrative leaders
- Coordinates system and hospital based nursing professional practice programs and initiatives
- Coordinates hospital shared governance, nursing recognition activities and career advancement programs
- Provides oversight for nursing quality outcome reporting and assures goals and improvement activities aligned with ANCC expectations for Magnet organizations
- Serves as the Magnet advisor to the hospital leadership team, liaison to the ANCC Magnet office and Chair of the Magnet Steering Committee
- Designs and conducts educational programs for nursing staff
- Coordinates orientation programs for new staff members
- Develops programs to keep existing staff up to date and acts as general resource for nursing personnel.
Please contact Angella McKendry Senior Direct Placement Recruiter directly at 610.684.4564 or email your resume and availability to chat to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSN Required, MSN preferred, will consider candidates currently enrolled in their MSN
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Acute Care setting
- 3 years of experience in Magnet hospital/ Magnet writer/ Magnet Journey
- PA RN License
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.