Hospital Cyto Tech 
A wonderful hospital in the Mountain View, CA area is looking for a Cytotechnologist.
- Full time position.
- Pay: $45 - $50 per hour.
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F; 9:00a – 5:30p or 9:30a – 6:00p
- Baccalaureate Degree.
- Completion of a CAAHEP Cytology Training Program.
- Valid California State license for Cytotechnologists.
- ASCP Certified Cytotechnologist preferred.
- Inpatient & Acute Care Experience Required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Cytotech in a hospital setting.
- Experience with Endoscopy, Ultrasound, Interventional Radiology, Directed Biopsies, Airway, and/or GI Track Experience preferred (any or all).
For more information on this great Cytotechnologist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a top notch Cytotechnologist position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.