Hospital Director/Manager,RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Hospital Director/Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a fantastic opening for a Hospital Director/Manager Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA. This position is available for an immediate start!
- 4 position available
- This position is an excellent opportunity for nurses who are looking to eventually become a Clinical Manager or Nursing Director; great career pathway.
- 40 hours per week
- 1 FT Days with Rotation (typically three 8 hour shifts, and one 12-hour shift).
- 1 FT Nights.
- 1 FT Days with weekends - 72 hours biweekly; weekends and one 12 hour shift during the week; 8 weekend shifts off per year with staff available to pre-schedule.
- 1 FT Nights with weekend - 72 hours biweekly; weekends and one 12 hour shift during the week; 8 weekend shifts off per year with staff available to pre-schedule.
- Pay: $42 - $54 per hour, depending on experience.
- Position is nonexempt, hourly and pay rate depends on RN licensure date, as well as internal equity of department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Critical Care or PCU/Trauma step down experience preferred.
- ICU nursing background preferred; will consider telemetry background.
- Able to handle difficult situations.
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving.
- Proficient computer skills.
For more information about this Director/Manager Registered Nurse (RN) position, contact Rachel Riegel at 484-567-0730 or send and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with great pay and benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.