Hospital EKG Tech
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
Are you passionate about high quality patient care? A reputable pediatric hospital in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a EKG Tech for an immediate start.
- 8-week contract; possibility of an extension. Immediate start available!
- Pay: $14 - $19 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 5:30p
- Job Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, ordering, billing, recording, and filling of all ECD reports & for disk maintenance.
- Record Patient Tests with 98% accuracy.
- Place order(s) for Physician(s) as required and complete order for test in EPIC with 100% accuracy.
- Obtain insurance information and complete billing forms for all clinic patients with 95% accuracy.
- File/pull ECG files, disk maintenance.
- Retrieve and re-file ECG file folders for patient visits with 95% accuracy weekly.
- Retrieve patient records from disks on portable ECG machines and process information with 95% accuracy on a daily basis.
- Maintain Infection Control Standards; ensure all institutional infection control standards 100% of the time.
- Answer phones and make appointments, resolve problems, or determine the appropriate next step within an amount of time appropriate to the complexity of the problem.
- Certified EKG Tech.
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience or Training in Pediatric Electrocardiography.
- Experience with EPIC Systems Required.
- High level of Customer Service – both with patients and families.
- Computer Familiarity.
- Pediatric ECG Training and Certification by an Accredited ECG Program is preferred.
For more information on this EKG Tech opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great EKG Tech opportunity at a top facility! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.