Hospital Echo Tech
Darby, PA 19023
Hospital Echo Tech
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Echo Tech in the Darby, Pennsylvania area!
- 13-week contract.
- Pay: $48 - $50 per hour.
- 40 hours per week. Some weekends and on call may be required.
- M – F; 7:30a – 4p
- Performance of echocardiographic studies (M Mode, 2D and color Doppler) and trans-esophageal echocardiograms on inpatients and outpatients as requested by physician.
- Prints out the schedule every morning.
- Photocopies demographics/insurance information.
- Utilizes log book system to enter patient information.
- Proof reads echo reports before placed on patient chart.
- Collaborates and delivers patient reports when necessary.
- Puts patient information into machine.
- Records all information.
- Measures and prepares Echo for physician to read.
- Sends report to patient’s physician.
- 2 years of Echo Tech experience.
- ARDMS required.
- MediTech experience required.
- CCI – RCIS.
- Highly preferred experience in a hospital setting.
- Valid CPR/BLS required.
For more information on this Echo Tech opportunity, please contact Kirsten White at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Echo Tech opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.