Hospital Echo Tech
Upland, PA 19013
Hospital Echo Technician
We have immediate opening for a Hospital Echo Technician at a top hospital in the greater Philadelphia, PA area! Start your year off with this amazing opportunity.
- Echo Technician for Non Invasive Cardiology department.
- Part time position.
- Day and Night shifts available.
- Performs high quality cardiac stress tests and echocardiographic examinations.
- Performs duties in support of the hospitals mission to ensure the highest quality of patient care in an economically sound and efficient manner.
- Age range of patient population served: adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate Degree in Cardiovascular Technology preferred.
- 1+ year experience as an Echocardiographic Technician preferred.
- CPR within three (3) months.
- MUST BE CERTIFED BY ARDMS IN ECHOCARDIOGRPAHY.
- ON CALL REQUIRED
Contact Robert Bechtold at 800-879-4471 for more information about this great Echo Technician opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for our Echo Technician positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.