Hospital Genetics Counselor 
Doylestown, PA 18901
We have a great opening for a Genetics Counselor at a reputable healthcare facility in Doylestown, PA.
- 8-week contract position; immediate start available.
- Salary: $37.00 to $42.00 /hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; 8a – 4:40p
- Perform cancer risk assessment and genetic counseling in collaboration with physicians.
- Communicate and collaborate with patients, families, and other health care disciplines in order to develop and manage the Cancer Risk and Genetics Program to achieve excellence in cancer risk evaluation and reduction.
- Develop, plan, coordinate, and participate in the promotion of cancer prevention, patient health education, and community outreach programs.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in community health screening events.
- Participate in research activities.
- Masters Degree in Genetic Counseling with specific experience in Caner Genetics.
- Active PA License in Genetic Counseling.
- Certification by the American Board of Genetic Counseling.
- 1 Year in Genetic Counseling – Preferred.
- Required Skills: Standard Word Processing, Power Point, and Excel.
For more information on this Genetics Counselor opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.