Hospital Lab Tech
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Hospital Lab Tech
We are looking to fill three new positions for a Hospital Lab Tech in Philadelphia, PA!
- Temp to perm or ongoing temp positon; Immediate start!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 12:00a – 8:00a
- Under the supervision of a Core lab supervisor and/or manager, performs clinical laboratory procedures, quality control/assurance and instrument maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Responsible for reporting test results to patient care units so that laboratory services consistently provide high quality patient care.
- This position reports to the director of laboratory services through the core lab manager and the core lab supervisors.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with intradepartmental and interdepartmental personnel.
- Bachelor of Science in medical technology or biological science from an accredited institution
- Technologist level ASCP, HEW or equivalent required or meets CLIA 88 requirements for high complexity testing.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Be proficient in using automated instruments
- Be proficient in performing manual methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be familiar with Laboratory information systems
- Must have good interpersonal skills
For more information on this Hospital Lab Tech opportunity, send an email to Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This top Hospital Lab Tech position offers you great benefits and pay. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.